DO YOU PROVIDE THE SOCKS?
-Yes, I bring a variety of brand new socks and stockings to the shoot, whatever you wear you get to keep!
WHAT IS THE STARTING PRICE?
- If you're looking for prices, please send me an inquiry and don't forget the date you're looking to be shot!
The contact page is the easiest way to get into contact and have all your questions answered.
I DON'T KNOW HOW TO POSE, CAN I STILL PARTICIPATE?
- You definitely can! I'll help pose and give direction, it's definitely a team process, you'll never feel alone. If you're a little shy and laughing throughout process all the better. It makes for great images!
DO I HAVE TO SHOOT IN MY HOME?
- It's completely up to you. I want you to be the most comfortable you can be and your home typically offers that. If shooting in your home isn't your first choice you can also try a hotel or a friends place. Keep in mind a home offers plenty of variety.
DO MY IMAGES HAVE TO BE PUT ONLINE?
- Not at all, your images will not be used without your permission. They are edited by myself and not shared with anyone. If you're okay with your images being shared, that would be great to show potential clients what we're all about and the fun and confidence that comes out of each session.
I HAVE A FEW BLEMISHES, CAN YOU REMOVE THEM FOR ME?
- Yes, for sure. I want to make sure you have the best experience and product. Most minor blemishes will be removed in post production.
CAN I BOOK A BOUDOIR PARTY?
- A date and time can be set for your boudoir party. Send in an inquiry and I will provide you all the details you need.
I WANT PRINTS AND AN ALBUM TO BE MADE, CAN YOU DO THIS FOR ME?
- Yes, prints, canvases and albums can be made. Maybe you're looking into making an album for your own memories or a gift for a special someone in your life. It can be done.
If you have any questions please let me know, I can be contacted at info(at)michaelrousseau.ca